Mid-Level Graphic Designer
Hey 🙂 —
We’re a studio in San Diego, California, looking for a mid-level designer.
Ideally, you love creative freedom, pushing boundaries, building your skill set, and working with
industry-leading, purpose-driven brands. Hopefully you also like dogs and working within walking
distance of the best tacos of your life.
More details below and, if it sounds like a job you’re into, email your resume and portfolio to
WHAT YOU’LL GET
When we started Bex, we wanted to create the sort of environment we wanted to work in. So we did. And, spoiler, we love it. We think you will, too, and not only because we value talent and we want to foster yours, but because we genuinely like working together. We take projects on as a team and everyone is part of the process. It’s empowering, challenging, and extremely rewarding. It’s also a ton of fun.
Here are some of the basics + a few extras when it comes to working with us:
- Competitive Salary
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Fantastically Creative Projects — You’ll work on a variety of projects from day to day. The best part? Our clients like to push the creative envelope so you’re encouraged to meet them where they’re at.
- Appreciation — We seriously think you’re the best! No kidding. We like to let you know how valued you are, how good your work is, and how great of a job you did. We practice gratitude.
- Growth as a Designer — Our team is full of individuals with all sorts of different strengths and weaknesses. Together, we get jobs done, supporting one another where it makes sense and doing whatever it takes to get the job done. We have regular creative reviews to provide constructive feedback.
- Personal Growth — We want to see you grow. We make it part of what we do to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
- San Diego — You get the best excuse we can think of to move to America’s Finest City.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a designer who loves design and likes to wear a lot of hats.
Here are the basics + a few extras:
- You have strong conceptual skills
You have efficient technical skills (particularly InDesign)
You have a working knowledge of print production
- Again, you’re going to wear a lot of hats. We all do high-level conceptual work as well as some tedious tasks from time to time. No one is too big or too small to be part of the team.
- We want to be transparent that sometimes we have deadlines that are tight and sometimes we need you to be able to handle the kind of stress that comes with that. We work hard to make sure timelines are realistic, but sometimes you can’t help what has to be done.
Fill out the form or email us your resume, coverletter and portfolio.