BEXBRANDS is looking for a graphic designer!
We’re a small studio that’s growing fast, and we’re looking for talented people who share our passion for good work. We help brands express their unique attributes and attitudes, so we do a broad variety of work, from logos and identity to packaging, signage, websites, marketing materials, trade show booths and more. We’ve helped health, food & beverage, beauty, and hospitality professionals create strong, unique brands. We’re proud of all our work and would love for you to check it out: bexbrands.com/work/
How about you?
- You should have at least 3 years of experience, preferably from an agency or studio; but freelance is ok, too.
- We do a lot of different work, so your software skills need to be strong in the Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop should be very comfortable and familiar to you. We use them all everyday.
- We share all of our concept and production work, so you should be capable of working on items from start to finish, making revisions, prepping final files for print or web, and keeping files tidy.
- You think creatively about solving design problems. You follow direction well but are also conceptual. You’ve got a good attitude and can give and take thoughtful critique of work. You want to work in a casual environment with other fun people.
- You love dogs! Or you’re not allergic, at least. We have a dog or two onsite all the time.
If this sounds like a good fit, let’s get in touch!